JY liposuction is the surgery for the most beautiful body line with our know-how in many years.
It works on finding a hidden S-line by removing undesired and excess fat.
- Resonable price and fast recovery
- High satisfaction effect
- Liposution without yoyo phenomenon
- Areas for fat grafting -
Both sides of waist
Inner part of arm is the area of least movement where we use muscle rarely, thus it is one of the hardest area to lose fats. Liposuction on this area needs extra careful skill because the nerves and blood vessels are situated close to thin skin. Removing fat deposits evenly from both shoulder and arm is the most important part of Arm Liposuction. The key point is to remove enough fats on the inner part of arm to achieve straight and smooth line.
Liposuction is an effective way to reduce waist size by eliminating fat deposits outside of body.
Huge stomach usually makes you look fat. Abdomen obesity is caused by excessive fat deposition in upper and lower abdomen. Thus, it is very important to remove fat evenly during the procedure. Abdomen obesity is the most common area for liposuction for both men and women. It is the typical area to have liposuction because the result is very good compared to other areas of body.
Most Korean women tend to have bit obese lower body when their upper body is normal or skinny. This is because body likes to keep fat deposits on lower part of body. With Thigh Liposuction, you may expect to achieve well balanced upper and lower body.
Cautions after surgery
- - The tape or bandage on the surgical site is to fix the incision site and surgical site.
- - Can have little pain or stiff feeling on the part that had liposuction (abdomen, thigh etc.) and can have swelling or bruise. It will go away as time passes.
- - For the case of buried suture method, no need to remove the stitches, so water cleansing is possible after 2~3 days. and then lower-body bathing or foot bath is more helpful than the hot pack to fall out the swelling.
- - Able to do simple shower 3~4 days before removing the stitches, but avoid water on surgical site.
- - Remove the stitches after 7~10 days, able to do simple shower, and able to go to sauna or Korean dry sauna after 3 weeks.
- - The skin surface can be irregular during the swelling is falling out, but it will get better.
- - Try to abstain from drink alcohol and smoke for at least 3 weeks due to be harmful to recovery and treatment.