Special rhinoplasty of JY
Completion of face balancedGive you alive face line from any angles
Clear and solid lookingYour distinct face looking will appear in general
Smaller face and younger lookingEffect on the face getting smaller, may expect the baby face by younger looking
Long nose correction
Short nose correction
Alar width correction
Deviated nose correction
Cautions after surgery
- - For falling out swelling quickly, keeping your upper body high and raise your head when you sleep after surgery.
- - To prevent bruise or swelling by applying ice pack around the nose (cheek, forehead) since it swells a lot for 2~3 days after the surgery.
- - The ice pack only for 2 days (48 hours) after the surgery, and never again.
- - Ice pack only be required to raise the upper body as 45 degrees, not lying down.
- - When the blood that was stagnant during the surgery flows, wipe the surface by dipping it gently.
- - Don't be surprised for swelling 2-3 days after surgery. (Tiny swelling lasts for several months)
- - Apply a thin layer of the ointment on the incision part with a clean cotton bud for 3~4 times a day.
- - Be careful to avoid immoderate exercise for one month and not press the surgical scar.
- - Don’t drink alcohol and smoke for a month.
- - Do not remove the tape on the nose by yourself. Must remove it in hospital.